Wednesday, April 6, 2011

EOC: What i'm expecting from this class.

Principals of Marketing should be a great course for me to be able to gain every aspect of marketing practice. I’m hoping this class will make me an informed consumer of marketing and research and be able to conduct research. I would like to learn the research process and the basic types of research. I know there are many different types of surveys and relative strengths and weaknesses of each type. I believe it will be interesting to learn all of the types of secondary data and how to use them. Learning the strategies for increasing respondent involvement, avoiding respondent bias, and inputting data is extremely important. I’m excited to learn the general ethics of marketing research and all of the components. As a student, I know my market research findings will influence my future business decisions. It should be imperative that I obtain reliable and valid answers from the respondents of my research. Marketing research is an area I’ve always been interested in. I want to learn it. Live it, love it. I want to be able to generate sales for my future business, know the latest business trends, become familiar with problem solving, segmentation, product research etc. I want to take this class to make better business decisions, get knowledge on marketing research and learn what it can do for me in the future. I want to find out how different types of surveys can work for me. Hopefully I will gain the tools and information I need to collect, analyze, and report my data.

No comments:

Post a Comment